When it comes to experience excitement in life, San Francisco is the place to go. It is the heart of Northern California in commercial, cultural and financial aspects. In the U.S., this city is at the 13th in terms of population and in the county, it has second highest population. The city is popular for its restaurants and some chefs who are listed among the best are lucky to call this city as their home. There are various amazing options available for enjoying so let’s take a look at 20 things to do in San Francisco:
- Enjoy a party with the locals in Union Square.
- Get a ride on cable car system.
- Find real Chinese cuisine nowhere except in Chinatown.
- Watch the team of San Francisco Giants in AT&T Park.
- Move into Exploratorium and explore a different life at this interactive place.
- Spend your day at The Presidio of San Francisco.
- Visit Aquarium of the Bay to get mesmerizing experience through face to face with Jellyfish.
- Taste mouth-watering food at The Ferry Building.
- Make your day memorable in Ghirardelli Square as it holds various restaurants, hotels and upmarket shops.
- Don’t forget to visit the world popular tourist attraction, i.e. Twin Peaks.
- View modern art at The San Francisco Museum.
- Get unforgettable experience by viewing the city and surrounding bay in 360 degrees from Coit Tower.
- See the comprehensive and large collection of art at The Asian Art Museum.
- Roam amongst the Redwood trees in The Muir Woods National Monument.
- See the stepping stones, native Japanese plants, pagodas, and arched bridges at San Francisco’s Japanese Tea Garden.
- Travel the Angel Island by ferry for getting a spectacular view of the Bay.
- Walk on the Bay Bridge from where 240,000 vehicles pass every day.
- Enjoy with your family at Ocean Beach that is most beautiful and pleasing.
- Discover culture at Yerba Buena Gardens.
- Fan of Walt Disney movies must need to visit the Walt Disney Family Museum.
Apart from all these things, you can make a plan of the Segway tours of San Francisco that will give you an amazing and cherish able experience. Are you thinking that what you can do during Segway tours? So, here is the list for you that you cannot miss visiting in any condition:
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Ghirardelli Square
- Alcatraz Island
- Aquatic Park
- Fisherman’s Dwarf
- Palace of Fine Arts
So, keep all the famous attractions of San Francisco in your mind and make your tour memorable.